The Executive Assessment (EA) is different from other standardized tests in a number of important ways. As such, the way you need to prepare for the EA is distinct in several key respects as well. In this episode we highlight those unique aspects of the exam and lay out a game plan for preparing for the Executive Assessment, including:
- The "EA Success Triad" -- three interrelated components that are integral to studying effectively for the EA;
- Key differentiators between the Executive Assessment and other standardized tests, and the preparation mindset you should adopt as a result;
- Which of the three sections of the exam to prioritize with your study time (hint: it's probably not what you think!);
- Recommended resources for learning the content and test-taking strategies necessary for a high EA score;
- Go-to sources of EA practice problems and practice tests;
- And more!
If you're applying for an EMBA or MBA and need to take the Executive Assessment, you'll come away from this episode knowing exactly what you need to do to prepare effectively and dominate the EA on test day. Enjoy!
RESOURCES / LINKS
- Free Executive Assessment Quiz
- Buy Official EA Practice Tests and Official EA Practice Questions from the GMAC
- Additional EA practice via the GMAT Official Guide
- Non-Standard EA math strategies: "Top 3 Mistakes to Avoid on the Executive Assessment"
- Complete Executive Assessment Prep Course from Dominate Test Prep
- Contact Us
If you enjoyed this episode, we encourage you to check out these other similar episodes of The Dominate Test Prep Podcast:
- Episode 55: Key Differences Between the Executive Assessment and GMAT
- Episode 35: Understanding the Executive Assessment, with Manish Dharia of the GMAC
- Episode 42: GMAT vs. GRE for MBA Admissions
- Episode 28: The Value of an MBA, with Tim Munyon
A DOSE OF MOTIVATION
“Don’t wait for the fear to be gone. That day will never come. Feel the fear — and then do it anyway.” — Holly Tree Richardson
Connect with Us
Questions? Comments? Email us at email@example.com.